Yesterday my friend Sonal drilled out all of my muffler castings. I didn't get a picture of her doing it, so this pic will have to work. Here she is with my daddy.
I found this piece of scratch paper from when my dad and I were figuring out my front struts and fork dampeners. This is a good example of our blueprint skills.
Here is some raw material that i got today. guess what I plan on making out of this stuff.
Here is some more neat stuff that came in the mail. a chunk of 8620 steel for my pedal shaft, some 4130 .75 hex and tool box doors. Lots of fun stuff, this will keep me busy all weekend.