Sunday, June 13, 2010

post number 109

Here is a neat pic of machining the decompression/mag advance casting that goes on the frame. The seat t casting was cast in a similar fashion, but the tube that it is on is curved, so I had to drill and bore it out on the mill. This piece went a lot easier though since the tube it was on was straight.

Here is the tubing that I used for my bottom tank arrows.

Here is the back one prior to welding.

Ta Da! all finished up.

I also finished up my clutch lever stud and cap. This is a clean deal! I also roughed in my exhaust, finish ground my seat post and got a spare motor from ohio. Pics will be posted shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment