Saturday, June 12, 2010

Post number 108

I have made a lot of progress over the last few days. I got my bottom tube welded into my sears frame. I have run into some issues with things fitting because of raking my neck three degrees. One of them was gas tank fitment. My tank was lowered a little bit on my bike and I had to make clearance for the rocker covers. Here is the relief for the front cylinder. It is mostly done in this pic.

HEre it is all welded up.

After a bit of grinding. This is going to look so good all painted up.

I am working away on fitting sheet metal, exhaust and bits and pieces. the weekend is going really well and I will be a lot closer to my goals by the end of tomorrow. Have a nice day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment