Tuesday, April 27, 2010

post number 78


Here is a picture that my friend Chad sent me. He is helping me out with the frame chore. He got most of the jigs made up to complete this job, now he is moving onto the castings. I am very fortunate to have a good network of friends that I can work with in order to move a huge project like this along.


I have been working on this fork fixture all day. What a bunch of work. It is turning out really well though. I will be able to finish it up in the next day or two. I am going to go back to work on customer stuff tomorrow, so the progress will not be as substantial as today.



I took this pic so you could see the tap that I busted and how narrow this frontend actually is. I have to widen it 3/4 of an inch, but I will have something to go off of. Wish me luck, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment