Sunday, April 4, 2010

post 64

The lever on the left is the one that I tried drilling free hand. I suck at anything freehand, fortunately I am good at making fixtures. Once I made a simple mill fixture I turned out nine use able perfect pieces!

Here is a completed lever. This is for the de compression and mag advance.

Here is the bung that I made for my gas valve. It turned out well. I am using a 1916 to 1939 petcock.

Here it is all welded up. I also finished welding up my gas tank. I measured all of the seams that got welded up and there was over seven and a half feet of welding that had to be done!

1 comment: