Thursday, July 1, 2010

post number 119

Here is a pic of setting up the flywheel end play. I messed around with this set up for six hours. The flywheel assembly was rubbing on one little spot on the cases. after a lot of bluing, putting together, machining and taking apart we finally got it to spin free and work well. This is going to be a really smooth free wheeling set up.

I got my actuators from Delmar today. this thread has a 30 tpi which is extremely odd ball. That thread pitch isn't even in the machinists handbook. Very strange stuff

Here are the washers for the outer clutch hub lock nut. I have to install them in the nut still, but that should be relatively easy in the grand scheme of things.

Here are the handlebar spiral pieces that I had re cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment