Thursday, January 28, 2010

post number 42

My dad and I went on a field trip up to Lehr North Dakota today to sort out some engineering issues that showed up. I think that we have everything sorted out. These are the prototype pins that Delmar and Todd made up. They are exactly like the blue prints that we made a couple weeks ago, but they will not work because the blue prints were not that good! My dad and I over looked a couple of clearance issues and we had to modify our plan. The four of us spent five hours looking at 95 year old sears parts and brainstorming and came up with a solution that we all agreed on. I will post some more pics as things progress on the motor front!

Here is Delmar's new 9 axis machining center. This thing is huge.

If there was a tornado in the area, or a nuclear attack, I would hide in here

1 comment: