Monday, November 16, 2009

post number 21

I rolled the toolbox over this chunk of big aluminum to get the radius.

Here is the radius on top of the out line.

Roger and I made a miscalculation when we were shearing out the material for the toolbox this morning. I had to make a piece and weld it in. It turned out pretty good, and will be undetectable once the piece is painted. I learned a lot with this project and had fun at the same time.

Here is the finished product. I have to stop by the welding shop tomorrow to pick up some material for the left side. I am not sure how I am going to do the right side yet, but we will figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment