Friday, October 23, 2009

post number 10

Here is the first step in the tripple clamp that I made for my sears project. I welded the three pieces to a straight piece of plate, so they would stay in line.

Then I made up some pinch blocks. The ones on this side have .312 through hole, and the blocks on the other side have a drilled and tapped 5/16 fine threaded hole

Then I welded it all together. The left side has not been ground, and the right side has

Here is the finished piece. Three weeks ago I didn't have one part for this project, and today I got to make my first piece for the sears. I should have my motor, and frontend pieces in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment